- As HR Generalist, performing and facilitating all HR activities: recruitment and selection, employee orientation, training and development, compensation & benefit and Employee & Industrial Relations
- Managing good communication with stakeholders: top management, line managers, employees, other HR function and other departments
- Performing role as HR in attracting and retaining talents
- Performing HR related reporting, analysis and administration
- Min Bachelor Degree, any major. Psychology, Law or Industrial Engineering would be beneficial. Min GPA 3.0.
- Possess 2 to 3 years experience as HR. HR Generalist or HR Business Partner experience would be preferred.
- Good communication and interaction skill
- Fluency in English would be beneficial
- Willing to be placed at Lahat, South Sumatra